§.1 General provisions
- The data administrator is GRZEGORZ PARYS PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO PRODUKCYJNO-USŁUGOWO-HANDLOWE, EKSPORT-IMPORT ~ G E P A R D ~ based in Wołomin 05-200, ul. Radzymińska 12, Tax ID: 1250044915. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- The personal data provided in the form on our site are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
- The service provider is the data administrator of their clients. This means that if you have used the form on our website, we process your data such as: name or pseudonym, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address.
- Personal data is processed:
a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or to resolve it and to properly implement the Services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject: to the extent and purpose consistent with your consent if you have used the contact form.
- Every data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via e-mail: email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
- The removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
- We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of possible data security breaches.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized or processed by us, with whom we work closely.
- The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, providing more efficient and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analitics, which records user behavior on the site.
- Our website uses the following cookies:
-cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the site;
-"Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
-"Functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.;
-"Advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie management instructions are available at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
- Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.